SELLING YOUR HOME - SERVICE . FOCUS . SIMPLIFIED
Selling a home is one of life’s most challenging adventures. But with the right guide, someone who manages the fine detail, selling a home can be a very rewarding experience. Kathryn Lester knows what’s really involved. Her process driven, step-by-step marketing program makes selling your home less of a stressful challenge, more of a reward. The goal? Maximizing your home's value in the shortest time possible.
KATHRYN'S MARKETING PLAN
Kathryn believes that a ‘For Sale’ sign means nothing without a ‘SOLD’ sticker over it. That's why by limiting the number of listings in her book, Kathryn can dedicate her attention to not only listing, but SELLING your home. Outlined below is her approach to marketing – one that has been conditioned and defined by years of experience as a marketer of what works…and what doesn’t. When Kathryn presents the marketing plan to you, rest assured that it is tried, tested and proven.
It takes only three weeks to sell a property that is marketed properly and priced accurately.
- Upon request, Kathryn's stager will meet you for a consultation on how best to present your property for sale. Minor cosmetic changes to enhance the appeal of your home may be suggested. FOCAL POINTS! Interior floral displays will also be provided.
- CURB APPEAL! Kathryn's landscaper will attend to the yard and gardens in preparation for sale.
- Kathryn's professional photographer/videographer will shoot both the interior and exterior of your property and place photos on kathrynlester.com
- Your home will be professionally measured and a floorplan installed on kathrynlester.com
- Kathryn’s handyman is at the ready to do minor repair work if required.
- The above services are provided at no charge to all Kathryn's clients with her compliments.
- Your property will be placed on the Multiple Listing Service (‘MLS’) where 14,000 local REALTORS® are immediately made aware that your property is for sale via MLS.
- Your property will be featured as a new listing on kathrynlester.com.
- A ‘For Sale’ sign will be installed to alert the walk and drive by public. Even with increased web access, many purchasers still discover their new homes after driving by a ‘For Sale’ sign.
- Kathryn will be contacting all purchasers who have viewed her other listings over the past few weeks but have not yet purchased. These represent strong, immediate prospects.
- Kathryn will also contact the REALTORS® currently showing his other listings to inform them of your property. These REALTORS® are aware of the most serious potential Buyers.
- Professionally prepared marketing materials will be provided to Buyers at all showings and open houses.
- An Agents’ Open House will be organized for the first designated weekday from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Your property will be advertised for sale in the business page of the Vancouver Sun and/or the Northshore edition of the Real Estate Weekly.
OFFERS & COMPLETION